Wednesday, June 13, 2012

In Absence

Sorry for going all MIA again.  I have these moments where I'm all gung ho about blogging and then others where I literally can't think of one subject to write anything cohesive about.  Hopefully my ideas come out in an organized manner tonight.  I apologize in advance if they do not, as my thoughts are all over the place.

So, what have I been up to lately?  I am officially employed again... after a three year hiatus I decided to return to my former work place.  Where you may ask?  MAC Cosmetics!  I am lucky to get to live my dream not once, but twice.  It has been nice to get out of the house (and away from my crazy kids) for a few hours a week and talk to grown ups.  It's amazing to be able to do what I love and to get paid for it. 

It's almost like catching up with an old friend and picking up where you left off regardless of the amount of time that has passed since you last spoke.  I am thankful for this blessing in more ways than you know.

Summer (even though it isn't officially "summer' yet) seems to elude the Pacific Northwest once again.  *sigh* I'm ready for you warm weather.  My dresses and shorts miss you.

In other parts of my life, yesterday (June 12) marked the one year anniversary of my brother's accident.  So many mixed feelings... so much I have left to accept.  My life will never be the same, for that I'm grateful.  Also for all the people: friends,family and even strangers who prayed for him and for our family THANK YOU.  From the bottom of my heart.  I have been blessed with love, loyalty and support from people I never even knew (or those who I knew, but didn't know well) before that fateful morning. 

I think about it every single day...  my heart will never forget. 

Your continued support, prayers and love are my saving grace. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment